If you are a teacher and you are looking for new job opportunities inside or outside the country, we have good news for you, since the The Department of Public Education (SEP) has issued a call for you to work in Canada. Hurry, registration closes March 22.
Those selected will be Canadian teacher assistants and will carry out teaching activities 18 hours per week. They will interact with primary and secondary groups.
The stay abroad is nine months and the economic support consists of 27,000 pesos. For the trip to Canada, they will receive 11,000.
We give you the details and requirements to apply for this job opportunity through the program Linguistic assistant Mexico-Quebec.
The objective of the program is to strengthen the study of languages and the dissemination of their respective cultures in educational institutions in Mexico and Canada.
- Be of Mexican nationality.
- Be under 30 years old.
- Be a graduate of an institution of higher education, either from the teaching profession or from a university.
- Experience in teaching Spanish and French.
- Baccalaureate and professional license.
- Have an intermediate level of the French language. It is accredited by the DELF B1 or B2 certificate.
- Application completed and signed.
- Letter of acceptance of the conditions and selection criteria, signed.
- Cover letter.
- Copy of title and/or professional certificate proving undergraduate studies.
- Birth certificate, certified true copy not older than six months.
- Copy of valid passport, valid for 18 months.
- Copy of the DEFL B1 OR B2 certificate, or DALF.
- Original of the document of absence of criminal record.
- Original medical certificate attesting to good health, must be endorsed by a public establishment or the Red Cross.
The scholarship committee evaluates each application and each profile. Those selected in the first filter will appear in a list from April on this site https://www.dgpempyc.sep.gob.mx/6_bop_qbc.html. They will be called for an interview. The results are published on April 15.
Check out the full call: https://www.dgpempyc.sep.gob.mx/formatos/asistentes/qb/convo2022.pdf